Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ugly Thursday!

I want to thank everyone that posted photos for the tag challenge. I really enjoyed seeing all of your pictures. I think the snow is simply gorgeous but the dirty snow on the streets are very ugly, therefore making it an ugly thursday. I thank the Good Lord that tormorrow is Friday, it seemed like a very long week. I dont know about anyone else but I am ready for 70degree weather, and enjoy sitting
around a nice cozy campfire. Roasting a couple of hotdogs, marshmellows...you get the picture. Well everyone have a very nice Weekend!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

CAMPING - Oh yes, I am definitely ready for camping weather and add 70 degree weather to that...yep, I am there!! Hopefully we will see you this weekend.

Love & Hugs,
Lisa

Stacey said...

I really enjoyed your tag. :) What a neat thing to get to do on my blog.

Well eventhough I am so ready for spring to get here and 70 degree weather, the weathermen are calling for more snow! ugh!!!! Winter is my least favorite season of the year. Too many gray days and not enough sunight for me.

Have a great weekend too!!!!

Hugs,
Stacey