Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Well I just want to wish everyone a very Happy New Year.
I really don't know what to put on here, but Lisa said she checked and I still had not posted anything. We had a very nice day spent with my Mom and Dad. Of course then we are spending the evening watching football. . gotta love it. Well I'm telling you that I havent seen my very handsome Grandbaby since last year and I am just about ready for that fix. I just can't believe that he will be 2yrs old . . I have truly loved every second of it. Maybe this will get easier the more that I do it. Have a Great Friday!

Anna

2 comments:

Lisa said...

YAY!! Happy New Year to you too. Trust me... you will enjoy it and get the hang of it the more you blog. It is like an escape for me and I love it.

As goes for seeing that Grandson of yours last year... WOW, it has indeed been a loooong time : )
Hopefully he will see you again soon. I know he misses the both of you too. Enjoy your evening.

Love & Hugs,
Lisa

Stacey said...

How great to see that you have been blogging. I too like it a lot. Thanks to Lisa! :)

Happy New Year to you too! :) Hope that you have gotten to see that little handsome grandson of yours a lot this year. :)

I also want to take a minute to let you know that I appreciate all of the words of wisdom and support that you have given me. They run through my mind daily. I am so blessed to have you as a part of my family.

Lots of smiles, hugs and blessings,
Stacey :)