Sunday, January 25, 2009

My DDIL taged me with a challenge and I have had a hard time filling in all of the info. so I came across this challenge and thought I would do this one instead. I dont want to become a party pooper now do I. Anyway all of my answers for the other challenge is Cameron or my wonderful family I simply Love and Live for them.. Now on to my new challenge.......................................
Photo Tag Challenge
The rules are Go to where you store all of your photos on your computer and open it up...then go to the 5th folder and open it up...and then go to the 5th picture in that folder and post it on you blog with a short story about that photo. Then tag 5 people with this challenge leaving them a message or email them letting them know that they have been tagged. I hope you have fun with this one.



Here is my 5th folder 5th picture and it is of my
Darling Grandson
Cameron
I am not sure what age he is here but I would guess somewhere around 1. He absolutely
loves waffles. He calles them wofwof. That is all he wanted to eat for breakfast. He has been absolute joy to me and my DH. He is the light of our lives.
I hope everyone enjoys this challenge.
I am going to tag
Lisa A Journey through Infertility
Stacey A Reilly Farm Wife Praying to become pregnant
Wendy In2Hobby
I know thats not 5 but these are the only people that I have following my blogs but I am looking forward for all the ones that you will be able to tag.
Hugs
Annie

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Aw, what a cute picture that is. Cameron just melts your heart. I am so excited about this new task and will be looking forward to hopefully getting that done on my post for Monday. :)

What a neat idea!!!!!!!

Love and hugs,
Stacey :)

Wendy said...

your grandson looks so sweet! Very nice picture. I have put my picture on my blog too.