Saturday, January 17, 2009

Cold Cold Cold ! ! !

Here I am setting here trying to think of something that would interest anyone to read it. . .and I am drawing a blank. I do know that I am Tired of Cold and Snow and Ice. I am totally ready for Camping weather. I absolutely love Spring, Summer and Fall. I guess I Love Winter too, but only 1 good beautiful snow would do. I am excited I get to see DS, DDIL, and my DGS today. It seems like it has been an eterenity since I have seen them. I don't think I could stand to live any farther away from them than I already do. It would cost me a fortune in gasoline because I would have to make a weekly trip just to visit. I Love my family, my DD still lives at home so I can enjoy her all the time. I would like to try to get another scrapblog done and posted this weekend, that is if I find the time to do it. My very wonderful DH already did the laundry, run the sweeper and cleaned the kitchen yesterday so that leaves only the bathroom and dusting left to do. I can't ask for anything more. I Love Him to pieces. All of you try to stay warm and safe throught this extremely cold weather. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Annie

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hope you can stay warm!! Here in Belgium it is also cold. I'm also looking forward to the spring and summer. I love to sit outside with my cross stitching. I'm also making cards and doing scrapbook. You have made some nice cards!

Lisa said...

We are looking forward to seeing you today too. Trust me...we wouldn't want you farther away, we experience that too much with my parents and it is definitely no fun. Can't wait to see you in a little while and have some of that homemade veggie soup. Perfect for a cold cold cold day!!

Hugs,
Lisa
YFDIL