Sunday, January 25, 2009

Another Weekend Almost Over :(

It is so sad that we have come to living our lives just for the weekends. It takes forever for the week to go by and then the weekends just fly by. I guess I am just ready for retirement. 62 just cant get here soon enough. I have been trying to post on a more regular basis but I still find it hard to do. I just want to curl up with the computer and stay home all weekend and DH wants to run around everywhere. Well I hope that all of you out there has a wonderful week.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hoping you enjoyed your weekend. Great to see you blogging again!!

Hugs,
Lisa

Stacey said...

I know what you mean. With Scott's work schedule, the weekends are really the only little bit of extra time we have with each other. Thank you for the wonderful comments that you have left me. They are so supportive and give me hope when I don't seem to have any. You are so wonderful. It is great to see that you have been able to blog some more. I know that it can be quite a task to carve out time to get on the computer and do so.

Love and hugs always,
Stacey